Friday 30 March 2012

Anka Zhuravleva


I have discovered an AMAZING Russian photographer called Anka Zhuravleva. Her photos are absolutely amazing. I love photography, I just wish I could afford to buy as many cameras as she has! Here’s a link to her page: http://anka-zhuravleva.com/ 

This is probably one of my favourite photos, it makes me so happy!
Going to London tonight to see one of my best friends, I hope I see some interesting looking people and some interesting sights so I can upload some of my own photos on here. The only one I have uploaded is the one I have as my background of my cat Ozzy. I took it with my mum's old Nikon film camera, it is such a nice camera! Unfortunately it is very heavy and I worry I will break it so I prefer not to carry it around all the time. I have been taking lots of flower photos recently, probably because they remind me of summer and I am slightly deluded thinking summer is here (it definitely isn't, the weather forecast is not looking good this weekend)
Anyway, let's just hope it doesn't rain too much...


No comments:

Post a Comment